Machine Learning Datasets and Resources
Detection Bots and Templates Utilizing ML
- Anomalous Gas Usage Bot
- Anomalous Token Transfers Detection Machine Learning Bot
- Smart Price Changes Bot
- Time Series Analyzer Bot Template
- Malicious Smart Contract ML Bot
- Token Impersonation ML Bot
- Text Message Sentiment Analysis Deep Learning Bot
Did you create a ML bot? Share it with the community on the ML Discord Channel!
Sources for Training Data
Do you see any missing resource the community can use below? Contribute to the docs.
- Forta Datasets on Huggingface - Training datasets for malicious smart contract detection uploaded on HuggingFace.
- Forta Labelled datasets - Web3 threat related labelled datasets for data analysis and machine learning developments.
- EtherScamDB - Open-source db that keeps track of ethereum scams and involved addresses.
- Forta API - Query critical alerts via the Forta API and use them as weak labels.
- web3rekt.com - Query known blockchain incidents and scams.
- XBlock - Access to all blockchain datasets used in academic research.
- BigQuery Public Blockchain Datasets - Available to query using BigQuery on Google Cloud Platform.
- Ethereum ETL - Tool to convert blockchain data into CSV formats and relational databases.
- Transaction event and block event is available in Forta Bot Container. You can also collect training data on the fly and train periodically like this Re-entrancy on Uniswap Time Series Bot
Data Science Competitions
- (Completed) Ethereum Phishing Scam Detection Competition
Blog posts and Guides
- Blog: Deep Learning with Forta
- Blog: How Forta’s Predictive ML Models Detect Attacks Before Exploitation
- Blog: Leveraging Machine Learning with Forta to Improve Web3 Security
- Blog: Time Series Analysis with Forta
- Blog: Predicting Phishing Scams: A Kaggle Competition
- Guide: Implementing Time Series Analysis
- Guide: Deploying ML Models in Detection Bots
ML Best Practices
- Secure your machine learning with Semgrep
- Never a dill moment: Exploiting machine learning pickle files
Join the Forta ML Discord
Do you have ideas on how machine learning can be used on the Forta Network? Share your thoughts and ideas on the ML Discord Channel